There has been a crap load of speculation on what is going on, and isn’t going on, in the USA and outside the USA that the USA may be involved in. We have all read about the coming apocalypse, random satanism stories, the Bilderburgs, Illuminati, etc. The catch is, where is the proof? We debate these stories, we throw information on the wall, and we conclude lots of different accounts to be nothing more than Conspiracy Theories. Tragically, without real facts, many of these stories are easy to dismiss as Conspiracy Theories simply because the facts, the cold hard ones, just aren’t there.
Then we have Mr. Snowden. Snowden is the government contractor who fled the country and broke the news that NSA is spying on basically everyone – a story that, until Mr. Snowden, was considered a Conspiracy Theory for years, and yet here we are, with facts, showing that the NSA is doing just that – the catch? The NSA is spying not just on other countries but on its own citizens. Given this concept how about we approach what is going on with actual facts – without drawing any conclusions – and you can be the judge.
- Germany recently asked the Federal Reserve for all their gold back – The FED told Germany “No. But you can have it back in 7 years.” If the gold belongs to Germany, why can’t they have it back?
- Germany then asked to see their gold – so much of it being stored in the Fed that it takes up nine rooms – They were “No. But you can see one of the rooms.” If the Fed has all their gold, then why can’t Germany inspect it all? Also Germany was told they can look into the room, but that can’t walk into the room.
- China is buying an amazing amount of gold.
- China is toying with puting the Yuen on the Gold Standard.
What does all this mean?
- The USA Dollar is a Fiat Currency. “The term fiat money is used to mean: *any money declared by a government to be legal tender. *state-issued money which is neither legally convertible to any other thing, nor fixed in value in terms of any objective standard. *money without intrinsic value.” In other words, the USA currency is backed by nothing. Now to be fair, neither is anyone else’s currency, unless of course China changes the game.
- If currency being backed by gold makes a comeback, is the USA in a position to be able to do the same? According to an article from 1981, Fort Knox is basically empty. This link quotes that article.
- According to the FED, they don’t own any gold. Not according to them.
So if the FED has no gold that they own, and Fort Knox has no real amount of gold the question is left to be begged: Where is all the gold that the USA used to have?
Scariest thing said about the gold issue was supplied by CNBC:
“The Bundesbank is, of course, quite right in its opinion of the value of the examinations. In reality, it does not matter one bit whether the Federal Reserve Bank of New York actually has the German central bank’s gold or whether the gold is pure. As long as the Fed says it is there, it is as good as there for all practical purposes to which it might be put. It can be sold, leased out, used as collateral, employed to extinguish liabilities and counted as bank capital just the same whether it exists or not.”
It doesn’t matter if the gold is there? WHAT? In effect this means that the citizens of the Earth should just take the word of the FED, no matter what it is.
No thanks, I prefer the idea of an audit of the Federal Reserve.